test

early morning rain causes more harm than good.


By : Ohazulike chibueze. h. 
Quiz number 99

Early morning  rainfall has caused more harm than good on students of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, igbariam campus. 

The heavy  unfair down pour started around 7 o'clock am, Wednesday, 1st Nov.  2017. 

Students who are  to have 8 and 9 'o clock lecture was mercilessly  pounded by the rainfall. 
Most of the students who were not in school in time missed their supposed 8 and 9 o ' clock lecture. 
'' I don't want to miss my quiz, so I didn't wait for the rain to  stop. I have no option than to enter  the rain to school for lecture so as not to miss my quiz''. These are some of the response by some students who didn't miss lecture because the rain. 
early morning rain causes more harm than good. early morning rain causes more harm than good. Reviewed by Unknown on November 01, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.